Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Love New York Reunion?

My personal opinion about the whole reuion is that Tango was right to leave her for what she said. (Tango was the one I wanted her with too) Now that the shoe is on the other foot she plays the victim. When she said those things about his mother because she was "keeping it real" how come she didn't say the same thing when Onyx said her mother put on a show and was phoney? Wasn't he keeping it real as well? But look at the way she reacted to the comment. Everyone knows that talking about someone's mother is a really soft subject. Where I'm from you'll get a beat down talking about somebody's mother. LOL. Especially if your really close to your mother too. Do you think that Tango was wrong for what he did? Do you think it was all New York's fault for her break up with Tango? Or just tell me how you feel about the whole situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment