Friday, December 23, 2011

Why am i so tired?

Hi, sweetie, you may not be depressed, you may have something called Fibromyalgia Syndrome, or as some call it, Chronic Fatigue. All the advice so far is good, get yourself checked out for any vitamin and mineral deficiencies but, while you're at it, get your doctor to recommend you to a rheumatologist. While you're waiting for the appointment, try getting yourself some Reiki or crystal therapy, or both. Take time out for yourself each day. When I say this I mean for YOU, not for you and your man. All you need is an hour or so to help you unwind, try to meditate. The things that happened in your past are gone. If you let them run your life now, you will never be able to rid yourself of them without professional help. I saw a psychological therapist for about a year, just to be told I was the sanest person he'd ever met! My problems at the time were caused by not letting go of the past. I'd started presenting with anxiety attacks, the only way my body could tell me something was wrong. I learned how to control them and eventually they went away, if I feel anxious in anyway, I know I can cope. I had a few lessons in relaxation and I haven't looked back. I'm now embarking on training to become a Reiki healer. So, try to relax, get to your g.p. and see a rheumatologist, try to take time out, a little each day and remember, YOU are a wonderful, loving, special person. Take care and try to smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment