Friday, December 23, 2011

What to do at this point?

Hi all, so there is this girl in my cl and she always makes eye contact with me and looks away when I catch her (although sometimes I am the one to look away). I saw her one day in the Business office randomly and she tried to smile at me but my dumb turned away...so a week or two went by and I realized that I really couldn't take it anymore, so yesterday I went out of my way to talk to her and used Business as my loophole, like what cles she was taking and what not. I even said that the reason I am asking her is because I saw her in the advising office and she totally remembered...well we parted ways to different cles and she said she'd help me anytime. Well, it took me enough courage to talk to her this time, but what the hell am I supposed to do now? I have nothing as a loophole to talk to her...

0 comments:

Post a Comment