Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Not so sure I have faith anymore...?

I was raised Catholic but I'm starting to seriously doubt whether or not I even believe in God. OK so, when I was born my mom didn't evenwant me and sure I was lucky enough to get put up for adoption but when I turned pre-teen my adoptive dad started verbally and physically abusing me, I almost got removed from my house but then I wasn't because I ended up leaving for college, and then I had a lot of medical problems, and then in a span of 5 months I lost 2 grandparents, got pregnant, miscarried, got dumped by my fiance and almost died from complications in my miscarriage.....I've had a hard life and I don't understand what I've done to deserve being treated this way. I know you might say I don't deserve it but I clearly have done something to because my entire life things keep going wrong, people keep pushing me out taking what is closest to me, and I always thought God was there....but now i'm not so sure......

0 comments:

Post a Comment