Tuesday, December 13, 2011

LGBT: Does it bother you when people ask about what is/isn't acceptable for the Day of Silence?

I disagree in that I think that the people participating are not finding loopholes by writing notes for two reasons. First, its called the day of silence and while it represents the silence to which many LGBT are forced, the literal silence has a powerful effect on people and people take notice when someone has to write everything instead of talking so it catches more people's attention. Secondly, I think people have to communicate in their everyday lives. I do not think it is possible to not have them write stuff down because communication is essential. However, I do think it should be only necessary stuff. It is annoying the people who go on messengers and talk a whole bunch on them, but they are still remaining "silent"

0 comments:

Post a Comment